For example, existing transformed propulsion of interstate heavy-duty truck provides saving above $25,000 per year by diesel economy in 2 times. What it has differences? What it has differences?
I have invented a revolutionary way that save money for both customer and manufacture and improve also the environment by many reducing energy consumption and emissions of each power system.
State-of-the-art gearbox apparatus of least gears/maybe shafts is not brake in propulsion and uses only motor shaft idle speed/highest torque that reduces energy using, emissions, power, noise, and cost of motor; improves safety, maneuverability on road, off-roads, water, and air and cuts acceleration time of each speed using.
Above 1,000 state-of-the-art designs of gearbox apparatuses are based on Physics & Math Laws.
My invention is granted by 41 exclusive claims in the U.S. Patents No. 8,011,274 at 09/06/11 and 7,191,676 at 03/20/2007 that solve seventeen today’s power systems disadvantages:
1. Unnecessarily large motors are required in larger machines without transmissions such as locomotives, helicopters, propeller airplanes, ships, submarines, CNC machine tools, conveyer systems etc that directly ignore levers for to save energy.
2. The propulsion of machine uses each transmission as brakes to y the interior acceleration system of motor shaft as result up to 80% mechanical energy is wasted in the form of heat.
3. Too high temperature of motor creates the harmful gas - nitrate oxides (NOx).
4. The interior acceleration system of motor creates too load noise.
5.Two automatic transmissions of torque converter & continuous variable of lightweight vehicle work as clutches with excessive motor power that indirectly ignore to use levels as is shift gearbox of heavy-duty truck with normal motor power according to its weight, load and friction between wheels and road.
6. Shift gearboxes for the fully loaded heavy- duty trucks reduce speeds on uphill as result too much motor heat after struggle of shift gearboxes and an acceleration system.
7. Too heavy planetary or too slowly hydraulic transmissions that are used by heavy-duty equipment propulsion never save energy according to the Physics Laws.
8. Each shift gearbox design has excessive number of gears and, sometimes, shafts.
9. The internal combustion or magnetic field of acceleration systems changes speed/torque too slowly and require more motor power than necessary.
10. The watercraft or aircraft have excessively slow turning speeds.
11. An excessively complex shifting mechanism design prevents creating fully automatic system.
12. Require the use of clutch(s) when the gear is changed by manual shifting mechanism.
13. Additional number of reverse speeds requires additional number of gears.
14. Vehicles are rigidly confined to permanent use of front wheel, rear wheel or 4 wheel uses without option to vary among the uses.
15. Small business must pay unnecessarily high costs for CNC machine tools and their too much electricity consumptions.
16. Wind turbine and diesel engine for generation electricity have excessive sizes.
17. Power systems have too old designs that prevent to create new jobs/ buyers numbers for economy growth.
Conventional power systems of excessive prices needlessly waste too much energy. This was satisfactory when energy was inexpensive, less customers, low technical level, and limited global communication. However, energy costs in the last decade and particularly in the last five years have increased dramatically as are population, technical progress and internet communication.
Extravagant energy and customer’s money waste are no longer.
My state-of-the-art gearbox apparatus with least gears most efficiently converts momentum into parts movement of machine design directly ignores to use levers as is gear-transmission because unnecessarily large and expensive motor and its acceleration system consumes excessive energy in over 7 times more than necessary.
It moves vehicles and heavy-duty equipment more efficiently that would consume between 50% and 75% less energy when it eliminates wasted energy of motor accelerator system in the form of excessive heat that also generated by current transmission acting as brakes in their propulsion.
Risk free technology has following results from a manufacture’s perspective:
1. No competitors over 1,000 designs and will get new patents of machines.
2. The same machine tools, equipment and other items are used in the existing production.
3. Opens opportunity to reduce costs by using plastic or non-metal material of propulsion parts.
4. A great deal of money saving by using less gears and maybe shafts. For example, original design of gears and shafts produces 272 forward/170 reverse overdrive speeds/torques with added only 2 shafts in comparison to existing heavy-duty truck gearbox that produces 18 /2 only torques.
5.Less expensive motor with shaft that has only one maximum torque/idle speed.
6. Increases the number of reverse speeds at no additional cost.
7. May replace the existing transmission with those tailored to a customer’s interest such as:
A. Saves money by consuming less energy.
B. Saves time from stops by getting any speed magnitude with zero acceleration time
C. Saves time from more quickly turn around on water /air by gearbox apparatus that is replaced also the existing operation system.
D. Uses front, rear, or all wheels temporarily at needed on hill and off-road.
E. Uses two or more reverse speeds for saving time of turning around.
F. Permits a smaller machine size.
K. Operates in manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic regimes.
L. Reduces manufacturing costs of power systems are provide by less expensive state-of-the-art CNC machine tools that consume much less energy.
History: 1)Archimedes (circa 287-212) said: “Give me a point of support and I will turn around the Earth by a lever” more than two thousand years ago.
However the existing tradition is to focus only on the power of a power source to move vehicles because the use of levers is too unconventional.
Maybe Archimedes is not relevant? This can be easily examined. A shift gearbox of nine shafts increases the torque of power source or the revolution of engine shaft up to 5x5x5x5x5x5x5x5=390,625 times
2) First steel vehicle of Carl Banes has 0.9hp engine power at January 29, 1886, patent #37435, Germany.